Thursday 7 January 2016
The new year edition of HRCH News - our magazine for local people, patients and the public is available to download now.
Download your copy of HRCH News, Issue 14 - New Year 2016 here.
In this issue:
- Live a healthier lifestyle in 2016 - top tips and recipes form our NHS healthy lifestyle specialists on how to make healthy lifestyle changes
- Staff awards feature - find out about the winners and runners up at our recent staff awards
- Healthy recipe - a delicious and nutritious recipe for Mediterranean vegetables
- Audiology excellence - our audiology service have recently become one of the first in the country to achieve Improving Quality in Physiological Services (IQIPS) accreditation
- Cake sale for local homeless people - staff raised £300 to buy homeless people thermal wear to keep warm over winter
- Much more besides!
Subscribe to our e-edition
If you would like to subscribe to our e-edition and have a copy of HRCH News emailed to you each issue, simply enter your details online here.