We are committed to providing culturally sensitive, inclusive, accessible and fair services that make a difference to the people we serve.
We also aim to provide a working environment that is equally welcoming to all people, regardless of background, culture, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Equality is about creating a fairer society where everyone can fulfil their potential. Diversity is about recognising and valuing difference in its broadest sense.
As a publicly-funded body, we are required to ensure that diversity, equality and human rights are embedded into everything we do, in line with the Equality Act 2010, the Human Rights Act 1998 and the NHS Constitution.
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation and other conduct prohibited by the Act.
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not.
- Foster good relations between people who share protected characteristics and those who do not.
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Equality Act 2010
- Richmond AID
- Learn English at Home (LEAH)
- Life Integrated Support Service in Hounslow
- London Boroughs Faiths Network
- AGE UK
- Integrated Neurological Services (INS)
- London Borough of Richmond upon Thames - Carers hub service
- Richmond Council for Voluntary Services (CVS) - directory of community & voluntary services