The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) provides free, confidential help and advice for patients, carers and families. They can help if you have a question or concern about any of our services.
What PALS can do
• Help you get the information you need about NHS services
• Listen and respond to suggestions, concerns or queries
• Listen to any problems you may have in relation to your healthcare or the that of a loved one or friend
• Sort out problems quickly in an informal friendly manner
• Talk to staff, management and other organisations on your behalf.
We will always ask for your permission before personal information is discussed with others.
We can only help you with questions or issues about community health services provided by Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust.
Find PALS services in a different area
0800 953 0363
Patient Experience Team
180 High Street
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday