Compliments and complaints

If you have concerns or are unhappy about any of our services, you have the right to complain and to have your complaint investigated.

Making a complaint will not negatively affect your care or treatment. Complaints help us to make things better for everyone.

Our staff would love to know if you have had a good experience. If a member of staff or a team has done a great job, you can tell them in person or send a card to say 'thank you'.

If you don't want to give a compliment directly, you can send us an email at Just remember to tell us what service the compliment is about so we can pass it on to the right team.

If you are not sure where to send a card, you can send it to our Patient Experience Team to pass on. Again, just remember to let us know who the compliment is about. 

Patient Experience Team
Thames House
180 High Street
TW11 8HU

If you are unhappy about something that has happened to you or your loved one, try to tell a member of staff so they can sort it out.

We encourage you to do this as soon as a problem arises so we can try to resolve it quickly.
If you cannot do this or you want to discuss your concern with someone outside of the service, you can contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS):

Tel: 0800 953 0363


If you don’t feel your concerns have been resolved, you can make a formal complaint by email, letter or verbally.

When we have received your complaint, we will contact you to talk about it and agree with you how we will handle it. We will find out what has made you unhappy and why it happened.

We will also agree with you what we will do and how long it will take. If the investigation is likely to take longer than expected, we will contact you as soon as possible to agree a suitable extension.

If you are not happy with the response to your complaint, you can ask the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman to review your case.

Tel: 0345 015 4033


Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Millbank Tower

You may find it helpful to speak to an independent advocate for guidance about your complaint. They can offer support in drafting letters of complaint or by attending meetings with you.

Hounslow Borough


Tel: 0300 330 5454

Richmond Borough

Cambridge House

Tel: 020 7358 7007

Please don’t include personal information