Please read this before continuing
Consult your GP or NHS 111 urgently if you have recently or suddenly developed any of the following:
• Difficulty passing urine or controlling bladder/bowels
• Numbness or tingling around the back passage or genitals
• Numbness, pins and needles or weakness in both legs.
Discuss with your GP before submitting a referral if you:
• Are feeling generally unwell or have a fever
• Have any unexplained weight loss
• Have a history of cancer
• Have recently become unsteady on your feet.
Please note that we use Jotform as part of our referral process.